Spreading Seeds

Sharing God's word is like blowing on a dandelion and watching the delicate seeds being carried on the wind, only to fall to the ground and plant themselves in the soil. They multiply themselves many times over. I like to share scripture verses through images and post them online. I pray before posting and ask God to carry these "seeds" to whomever he wants to see them, so that he might speak to their hearts. Please feel free to download and share any Scripture Pix you find here and spread the seeds of encouragement and love.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Remember to Pray for Others

Friends. Where would we be without them? And yet, it's all too easy to get busy and forget to stay in contact with our friends. That's one reason I love Facebook. I am able to know what's happening in my friends and family's lives and when I see a post from them, I am reminded to pray for those I love. If you're reading this, I'm already praying for you...even if I don't know you, because I believe that God has led you here for words of encouragement. He loves you that much!



No comments:

Post a Comment